The ALP Generator helps to onboard a solar power system to take care of its lights, refrigerator, and so forth. But you wanted a separate power source to act as a backup in case something went wrong with the trailer’s power system. The alp propane generator is ideal for charging your phone or iPad, running power to your laptop, charging your camera batteries, and so on. you also used it on a particularly chilly weekend to run an electric heater. it has provided you with all the additional power you need. This generator has a 60-hour, long-lasting run time on a 20-lb. tank (20-lb. hose not included), a 3-hour run time on a 1-lb. tank, multiple power outlets, and an emergency LED light, all packed in a 30-lb. lightweight body designed with your convenience in mind.
1. Propane Powered: 100% propane-powered generator is longer-lasting, safe to store, and environmentally friendly. Ideal for traveling and for emergency situations.
2. 60-Hour Run Time: Just plug in a 20-lb. propane tank, and you’re ready for long-lasting run times. No need to store dangerous gas tanks. Use it when you need it and don’t worry about running out like traditional gas generators.
3. Whisper Quiet: The ALP Generator won’t rumble and tumble like traditional gas generators. Just turn it on, sit back, and enjoy the sound of mother nature. ALP generator is that it is so quiet, even when it’s drawing power. You can literally stand right next to it and have a conversation without having to scream at one another it’s that quiet.
4. Run Appliances: This 1,000-watt generator has enough power to run your refrigerator. Use 2 units in parallel, and you can run most RV roof air conditioner units.
5. LED Lights: Comes with LED lights for easy use and functionality in the dark. No need to use a lantern or your phone light.
Know More: https://www.4wdtalk.com/alp-10....00-watt-propane-gene