How to add spotify on Roku
Can you install 3rd party apps on Roku?
• At first, navigate to the Roku.com site and log in to your Roku account on the site.
• Make use of your credentials and sign in to the account.
• After that, choose the What to watch option on top of the site, and then click on the Channel Store option.
• Secondly, enter in Spotify in the search bar and click on the Spotify Music selection when it comes up.
• At last, click on the Add channel selection on the Spotify Music page.
• It must add the app to all of the Roku devices on your account within 24 hours. +1–866–218–6310
• And that’s How to add spotify on Roku?