The Error code 0x800F0922 indicates that the request of the installation of the .net framework 3.5 installations failed, or did not complete, or has been denied. It might be a case of not activating the feature from the control panel, or interruption in the installation, resulting in the process of incomplete installation.
Usually, this error occurs when any user installs the Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5 on their computer. However, there is no any reason as to why you are experiencing this issue, but sometimes it as not activating them.Net Framework 3.5 from the Control Panel. But every user has a different PC configuration. Below we will try to provide you best possible steps which surely help you in fixing this error.
Steps to Fix Error Code 0x800F0922
Here are a few simple steps to fix this.Net Framework 3.5 Installation error code 0x800f0922. We advise you to use these steps in an ascending order to avoid trouble and take less time. And before following the methods, create a restore point, by this you will protect your data if in case something goes wrong. Here how to do it:
Method-1: Enable.Net Framework 3.5
- Click the Windows + X keys together on your keyboard.
- Then, choose the Control Panel option.
- Under the Control Panel window, type “windows features” in the search
- Then, click on the ‘Turn Windows features On or Off” from the search result page.
- Choose the check box “.Net Framework 3.5 includes .Net 2.0 and 3.0.”
- After that, click on the OK tab.
- Finally, reboot your computer to save all the changes.
Method-2: Rebuild Performance Counter Library Values
- Click Windows + X keys together on your keyboard.
- Next, click on the Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now, type the following command in cmd.
- Hit the Enter key.
- Wait till the process finished, then again Net Framework 2.0 and 3.0 from the Turn Windows Feature On or Off.
- Lastly, reboot your computer to save all the changes.
Billy Mark is a technical expert who writes about productivity suites such as Microsoft Office. He writes blog posts, reviews, instruction manuals, news releases, and technical descriptions at office.com/setup