Dell printers are always ready to work with a wireless network and can easily be connected with devices. It offers an easy setup wizard to remove a lot of settings formalities. However, sometimes you find your Dell printer offline and unable to get connected with PC. If you are using windows 10 then you can solve it easily with the easy methods mentioned in this blog. You can also contact at dell technical support phone number and avail quality support. If you try to fix the issue on your own, then you need to go through this blog till the end. This blog consists of all possible scenarios that can create trouble.
Get these methods to fix the issue:
There may be several reasons behind the issue, and you need to check all the possible points that may make connection failure. To solve the issue, here are the proven methods that you need to check one by one.
Review the printer connection:
- Make a detailed review to check all the wires connected to the printer and make sure all are fixed well.
- Check the Ethernet port to review the connection with the network.
- You should also check the wireless network and reboot your router as well.
Check the printing status:
- Press the Windows + I key and get a new window opened.
- Choose the device option and click on ‘devices and printers’ option.
- You will see the devices and click on the icon next to the green mark.
- Then click on ‘see what’s printing’ option and choose the grey colored option.
- Get the option ‘Set as default’ and choose the ‘printer’ option.
- There you need to remove the tick mark to ‘pause printing’ and ‘use offline printer.’
May Also Read -: Dell Printer Phone Support
Check the printer spooler services:
- Press the windows+R key and open the search box.
- There you need to search ‘services.msc’ and find print spooler option.
- There you need to check the ‘running’ status.
- If you find that option then right-click on that and choose to start.
- By clicking again on printer spooler choose to restart.
- Now you can close the window.
Update the printer driver:
- Press the windows+I key and open a new window.
- There you need to choose the devices option.
- A new section will open and select ‘drivers and printers’ there.
- Find the printer devices there and click on the Dell printer.
- Allow the dialog box by clicking on ‘yes.’
- Then the printer driver will be started updating.
Get expert guidance:
Now if you are still not able to fix the issue even after applying all these methods, then you should surely connect with the expert by contacting at 800 number for dell support and there a well-guided solution process will help you to fix your issue.