QuickBooks has effortlessly helped small to midsized businesses in handling their accounting tasks under one roof. But technical errors are part of the software and not completely avoidable. QuickBooks Error 1920 takes place when QuickBooks Database Manager Service (QBCFMonitorService) fails to start or Scans enabled the company’s hard drives to connect to certain files. QBCFMonitorService and related services try to access the drive on the desktop and are not able to do the installation are affected.
To help you in dealing with QuickBooks error 1920, we have brought you this blog. Read various sections of the blog to eventually solve the error manually. But, in case you are in short of time, you can simply dial (855)-526-5749 and avail professional help from QuickBooks support team
Reasons that I am Getting QuickBooks Error 1920
We have commonly seen users looking for a way out to solve QuickBooks Error 1920. The first way to do the same is to know the reasons that error is occurring in the first place.
- An error takes place in the operating system of your computer.
- Installation or uninstallation of QuickBooks isn't successful or an error is caused.
- Invalid entries in the registry of your windows.
- Certain virus or malware in your computer has led to QuickBooks Error 1920
- One of the reasons for Error 1920 Installing QuickBooks could be Due to power failure or other reason improper system shut down takes place.
- Deletion of important system files or registry entry.
- Easy solutions for QBCFMonitorService Error 1920
- Finally, we are going to talk about three steps procedure to solve QBCFMonitorService Error 1920.
Step 1: Uninstall QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Starting off with the first steps, the user needs to press Windows key + R keys. This opens up the Run dialogue box
- And then, enter the appwiz.cpl and hit OK after the run dialogue box appears
- The next step is to select the QuickBooks database server manager
- And the last step is to select uninstall/change and then carry out the on-screen instructions.
Step 2: Rename the installation folders
- Navigate to the installation folders.
- Using your keyboard, hit on Windows key + R to open the run command.
- Enter (or copy and paste) the location of the folder, then hit on Enter.
- Right-click the folder, then choose Rename.
- Rename the folder by simply adding .OLD.
- Step 3: Reinstalling QuickBooks database server manager
The last step in this process is to reinstall the QuickBooks database server manager and set up file sharing.
Now that we have discussed in detail the solution for QuickBooks Error 1920, you should be good to go. But, if you still face the error, reach out to the QuickBooks professionals on toll-free number (855)-526-5749.