When you are having an issue with your HP Printer Wi-Fi. In that case, you won’t be able to connect your printer to the computer. To fix this problem, you need to go through some simple troubleshooting steps. If you are a non-technical person and don’t have any technical knowledge. Then you should get the assistance of professional techies. Call on HP Printer Customer Care and get help.
Steps to Fix HP Printer Wi-Fi Not working issue
- Restart computer, printer, and router
One of the most common ways people use to solve any technical issue is to restart everything. So,
- Restart your computer.
- Unplug the printer from the power supply and press the power button to turn it off. Then wait for at least 30 sec, and then press start the printer again.
- Unplug the router from the power supply and wait for few seconds after that. Then again connect the router with the power supply.
- Anti-Virus / Firewall program
If recently, you have installed any Anti-Virus or Firewall program on your computer. Then it can be the reason behind this issue. Because some of the Anti-Virus software and Firewall can restrict the connection from the PC to the printer. So, temporarily disable the Anti-Virus or Firewall program installed on the computer. Then check, if the problem is fixed or not. If not, then try further instruction.
- Hardware problem
Check the Wi-Fi button available at the printer. There can be a hardware problem with your problem. So if you find any hardware problem. Then reach a trained technician and cure this hardware problem as soon as possible.
How to connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi?
You can connect your HP Printer to Wi-Fi by stated steps:
- Turn on the printer.
- Press the wireless button placed at the HP Printer.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi router.
- Put your Printer on search mode and connect the Printer to your router network.
- After that connect your computer to the same network.
You shouldn’t face the Wi-Fi not working issue anymore if you have followed the steps as it is. But if you are still facing the problem, then get in touch with HP Printer Customer Support team and get the best possible solution of your problem.
Source URL: - How to Fix HP Printer Wi-Fi not working issue