AOL mail is one of the most reliable email service providers available in the market. It provides users with ‘n’ number of fascinating features and benefits, making their work comparatively easier. It has a top-class security policy, which is why most of the users prefer using AOL mail over any other email service. The email address you select when you create the AOL account cannot be changed or deleted as it becomes your primary email address. So, the option you are left with is creating a new AOL account. The process of creating a new email account on AOL is quite easy, and one can complete the process quickly. You can go through this blog to know the steps required to create a new AOL account. If you think that you need additional assistance, you can get in touch with aol email customer care. The experts provide you with the most efficient solution in no time at all.
Steps to create an account on AOL mail:
- Step 1: You will first have to visit the home page of AOL, and then click on the ‘sign up’ link which is available on the top
- Step 2: You will see a form where you will be required to provide your first and last name, which will be the sender’s name
- Step 3: Then, you will have to enter a user name. You will be given suggestions you need to follow. Prefer choosing a unique name which will become your email address. You will require this email address to log into the account
- Step 4: Create a unique and robust password. For a secure password, you should use numbers and symbols as well.
- Step 5: You will be asked your date of birth. The minimum requirement of age is 13 years. You need to be above 13 years to create an account on AOL
- Step 6: You will have to select your gender. After this, you will be required to enter the ZIP code. A ZIP code allows AOL to find stories for you that are local
- Step 7: You will have to select a security question from the drop-down menu. This step will help you whenever you will have to reset the password or when you will forget the password
- Step 8: Now, you will have to provide the mobile number to verify your account when you face difficulty in logging in to the account. This step is not necessary, though.
- Step 9: You can also provide an alternate email address which will help you recover your account if you have lost access to it.
- Step 10: Click on the ‘sign up’ button to finish the setup. Now, visit the login page and enter your username and password
If you require further support, you can connect with the experts at aol email customer support. The techies will let you know the best ways using which you can create the account on AOL quickly.
Read More: AOL Email Support
Source URL: How do I Change My Email Address In AOL