There is no intro required to explain about the AOL Email. For its users who have been accessing this email platform for many years, AOL Email is the best. With the loaded features and fast pace of sending and receiving emails, no other can beat the AOL Mail. But there are times when the users confront with problems in changing the AOL Email password on their respective devices. However, the whole process is just a few minute’s tasks but it still requires proper concentration. You can get in touch with AOL Email Customer Care to talk to the professionals for changing the password.
A password to any account is the key to access the account without any obstacle. So is with AOL Account. In times when everyone stays concerned about the security of their account, it must be made a regular practice to change the password from time to time. Doing this gives a standard protection to your account and also save it from the being hacked or compromised.
Change AOL Password on iPhone:
- Launch the browser of your choice
- Enter the address of AOL Email official page
- Sign in to your account security page by entering your username and the password
- Click on the option of Change password
- Enter a new password that you want to change with the old one
- Confirm the new password fields
- Click continue then select ok, got it
Tips to create a strong unique password:
- Use a combination of numbers alphabets
- Do not set a general or guessable password
- Avoid the sequence or repeated characters
- Never set your personal information as a password
- Do not share your any password with even your closer ones
Also Read: Blerk error 1 in AOL Mail
Once you have changed your password, you will have to remember it so as to use it next time for the login. Or else you will have to reset it by clicking on the ‘forgot password’ link. In case you face any hassles in changing the password then you must contact AOL Email Customer Service to receive help from the experienced technicians.
Source link : How to change AOL Password on iPhone