Users around the world share their views in a note and upload it on Twitter. Besides its written posts, now users can upload pictures and videos on Twitter as a post. Twitter allows its users to upload videos with a duration of fewer than 2 minutes and 20 seconds. You cannot upload an entire movie on the social media website. Besides this, many users often ask how they can download a posted video on Twitter. Downloading Twitter video is as easy as it sounds by applying the methods I have mentioned in this article. Go through the methods mentioned below to download any Twitter video in no time.
Here’s how to download Twitter videos on PC
Downloading Twitter videos on your PC is not a difficult task anymore. Majority of users use Twitter on their PC. To Download Twitter Videos on your PC, choose any of the methods listed below and apply it:
By using a third-party application
It is usually the first and best way available to you to download any Twitter video on your PC. To use a third-party application to download a video on Twitter, follow the steps listed below:
- At first, go to the Gihosoft TubeGet website and download the software available there.
- After that, install the software on your PC after finishing the download.
- Now, open that Twitter video you want to download and copy its URL.
- Next, open that third-party software and paste the copied URL in it and open the video.
- Now, click on the Download icon available and choose the resolution and location of the video.
- After downloading the video, access it on your PC, and you are good to go.
By using an Online site to download the video
It is the second-best method available to download a Twitter video on your PC in no time. Using an online website is always a good idea when it comes to downloading any Twitter video on your PC. To do so, follow the steps listed below:
- Open the browser on your PC and enter DownloadTwitterVideo in the URL.
- After opening up the site on your PC, open the Twitter video in another tab that you want to download.
- Now, copy the URL of the video and paste in the site you have opened to download that video.
- Now, click on the Download button and choose the quality of the video from the available options.
- After the downloading completion, access the video on your PC and play it.
Here’s how to download Twitter videos on Android
Besides PC users, Android users also ask how they can download a Twitter video on their Android smartphone. Well, downloading a Twitter video on an Android smartphone is as easy as it sounds. You may follow the steps I have mentioned below to do this task in no time:
- First of all, open Play Store on your smartphone by tapping on its app.
- Now, download the +Download 4 Instagram Twitter app.
- After that, open the Twitter video you want to download in the Twitter application.
- After finding that video, tap on the Share icon and select Share Tweet Via option available.
- Next, choose +Download 4 application from the Share option’s list and tap on it.
- After opening up the app, the Twitter video will automatically be downloaded.
- After finishing the download, access the video on your smartphone and watch it.
JEANNE E. WINFIELD is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.