You can retrieve all of your photos by applying various steps and methods. Try some of the methods to restore your videos and images from the iPhone.
Source:- How to Recover Lost Photos in iPhone
Recover Recently removed images
In case you are using iOS version 8 or more recent, you can bring back your removed photos from your “Photos” app. They will be there for thirty days. Remember that it will only fetch you your deleted images/pictures. You will not be able to get back any other data lost by any issue.
Follow these simple steps to retrieve your removed images:
- Just launch the “Photos” application.
- Now look for the recently removed photos album under the “Recently Deleted” section by scrolling it down.
- Now an album folder will show all your freshly removed pictures/photos of the last thirty days.
- Hit on the “Select” option, then click all of your photos that you wish to get back to your smartphone.
- Hit on the “Recover” option in order to save all your selected images/pictures.
Recover deleted photos from an iPhone backup
If you have lost all your photos permanently, then you have still another option to retrieve them. We have to follow some important steps to do this. First of all, we have to check our phone’s backup. If you find all the deleted images into your backup folder, you may retrieve them from there by some of the popular backup tools like iBackup Extractor and so on.
Follow these simple steps to do this:
- First of all, get the app on your iPhone.
- Locate the listings of contents, and then select the desired backup folder.
- Tap the “Photos” option for your lost images.
- If you get your desired pictures/photos, tap on them to copy all of them by hitting “Copy Options”.
In case you are using the iBackup Extractor demo, you may retrieve twenty items for free.
When you have copied all of your desired photos to your system, you may transfer it to your iPhone by connecting your smartphone to your computer system by the syncing option.
Restoring photos from iTunes backup
Follow these simple steps to do it:
- Let’s attach your iPhone to the PC through USB wire.
- Tap on the iTunes to open it.
- Navigate to your device symbol once it displays in iTunes.
- Tap on the “Restore Backup” button.
- Now select the desired backup folder that you wish to restore. Then hit on the “Restore” option.
- Keep the iPhone connected until the process finishes. After a while, your device will start again and perform syncing.
Recover photos from iCloud backup tool
To know about this way of getting back your data, follow these simple steps:
- First of all, you have to wipe your gadget’s data. For this tap on the “Settings” tab.
- Then go to the “General” option.
- Now hit the “Reset” tab.
- Then press the mouse button on the erase option to remove all the available contents.
- Now tap the reset device into “On” mode.
- Continue with the onscreen instructions until the apps and data screen appears. Now hit on the restore option.
- Then sign in to your iCloud account through your ID and password.
- Now select the backup folder that you wish to retrieve. Then you will see that your recovering procedure will automatically begin.
JEANNE E. WINFIELD is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for McAfee security products at mcafee.com/activate.