Whenever you have forgotten your Facebook account password or your account is hacked by any hacker, then the first thing you will do is recovering the password. You can easily get a password reset code on your preferred device or phone number and recover your password in a very simple manner. But sometimes you don’t get any confirmation reset code for recovering the Facebook account and then you can find other ways to recover your Facebook password without using a confirmation code.
Steps to recover Facebook account password without confirmation code:
- First of all, you can visit facebook.com from your preferred browser and then click on the Login option.
- Enter the username or email address into the given field and then click on the Search tab.
- Now either you enter the last password or click on the Forgotten password option.
- On the next page, you can select the recovery option via the email address, and then you will get the recovery link on your email address.
- Click on the received link and then enter the new password for your Facebook account.
You will be able to know how to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code in a very simple manner after following the above-given steps. If you are still not able to get back to your account, then communicate with the support team of Facebook.