TradeStars protects your personal information and account data through Secure Information Transmissions. Listed below are key points of security.
- Credit card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email. TradeStars may use software programs to create summary statistics which are used to assess website traffic, technical design specifications and system performance.
- Some information entered on TradeStars may be transmitted securely via secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL.
- To ensure TradeStars remains available to all users, the website uses third party software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information.
- TradeStars is committed to conduct business in accordance with industry best-practices to ensure the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- TradeStars reserves the right to restrict access to parts (or all) of the website and gaming platform. TradeStars provides each player access to restricted areas of the website, but it is the responsibility of the player to keep user names and password confidential.
Visit : https://tradestars.com/