One of the most loved and oldest features of the Firefox browser is the ability to synchronize your browsing data between another device. When bookmarks were the first focus of the users, it has now extended into a bigger and more robust set of several services. Here you will learn the best steps of creating a new Firefox account, for this, one may need to sign into the browser to easily utilize the Firefox Sync service.
Here are some best features of Firefox Sync and Firefox Account which every user should know. Just for clarification point of view, Firefox Account is usually a profile which includes username and password which you have created while creating an account. And the Firefox Sync is one of the best services which users generally access via that account. Once users logged in with the Firefox Sync, they get some benefits users have received as follows:
- Bookmark Sync
- Sending tabs between devices
- Notes Sync
- Saved Contents
- Password Synchronization
Steps to Sign Up for a Firefox Account
Whenever you can create a Firefox Account by signing up via from the given channels which are as follows:
- If you just downloaded the Firefox, a notification page will appear on the screen asking you to start your sign up process.
- When users are choosing ‘Sign in to Sync’ appears in the upper side of the main menu, you need to choose ‘ Don’t have an account? Get started’ located in the Firefox Account Preferences page on the screen.
- This process will direct users to a sign-up form in which you need to fill a valid email address.
- After that, you need to create a ‘Strong Password.’ We suggest you create an alphanumeric password.
- Now, select your ‘Age’ from the prompted menu.
- Lastly, tap on the ‘Create Account’ for creating an account and successfully completes the process.
- Once users get registered with the account, they will get an email that requests you to confirm your identity. However, email consist of one link; you have to click on that link to finish the sign-up process.
- Finally, your ‘Firefox Account’ has been created successfully. You can now connect Firefox on all of your accounts without facing any other issue.
Steps to Log In to Firefox Sync on Desktop
In order to log in to the Firefox Sync on Desktop, one may need to follow a few simple steps which are illustrated below:
- Firstly, choose the ‘Hamburger’ menu.
- Choose ‘Sign in to Sync’ located in the top-right corner of the Firefox screen.
- It will direct you to a web page where you have to enter your email address and password.
- Once you logged in to the account, the web browser will send you a confirmation message.
- Alternatively, a notification appears on the screen that shows syncing is underway.
Steps to Sign Into Firefox Sync on Mobile
For signing into the Firefox Sync on mobile, follow the instructions in the correct sequence and easily sign in on the mobile device. Here are some simple steps:
- Press the ‘Three Vertical Dots’ icon located on the top right side corner of the screen.
- After that, choose ‘Settings’ option.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ tab and provide your login credentials such as Username and password.
- Now, a sign-in form will appear on the web page. Type your ‘Email Address and Password.’
Once you successfully logged into the account, your content or other stuff will automatically start syncing to the mobile devices as per the options you chose when you signed up the very first time.