GIFs have taken the internet world by storm and have become immensely popular. If you wish to edit GIF files, then it is not compulsory to have the Photoshop application or other editor tools on your computer. Here’s how to edit a GIF without Photoshop.
Steps for Editing a GIF Though EZGIF.com
• Open the default web browser.
• Visit the website link http://www.ezgif.com.
• Choose the GIF Maker tool.
• Click on the Choose Files option.
• Choose the GIF file you wish to customize.
• After that, tap on the Open button.
• Choose the Upload and make a GIF option.
• Now, you have to reorder the pictures.
• You can choose the Skip option given on the pictures which you wish to delete from the GIF file.
• After choosing the option, you need to click on the Save button.
• Find the folder where you wish to store the edited GIF file.
• You have to enter a title for that folder and after that, choose the Save button.
• Tap on the edited GIF.
• Now, the editing process of a GIF is completed without using Photoshop.
Steps to Resize a GIF Without Photoshop
• Launch the internet browser.
• Click on the site http://www.ezigif.com.
• Press on the GIF Maker tool.
• Tap on the Choose Files button.
• Click on the GIF file which you want to customize,
• After the GIF file gets open on the desktop, choose the Resize option.
• Type the height and width dimension fields.
• After that, choose the Resize image option,
• Choose the Save button below the Resized Image option.
• Click on the folder where you wish to store the edited GIF file.
• You need to enter a title for the folder.
• After that, choose the Save option mentioned on the screen.
• Go to the GIF which you have edited earlier.
Steps to Rotate a GIF Without Photoshop
• Click on the browsing software installed on the computer.
• Tap on the URL of a website which is http://www.ezgif.com.
• Tap on the GIF Maker tool.
• Press on the Choose Files button.
• Tap on the GIF file which you wish to start customizing on the computer.
• When the GIF file gets open on the screen, you need to choose the Rotate option.
• Choose the rotating angle through the rotate option and after that, choose the Apply rotation option.
• Choose the Save button underneath the Rotated Image option.
• Go through the folder where you wish to store the GIF file that you have edited.
• Type a title for the folder.
• Press on the Save button.
• Launch the edited GIF.
Ava Williams is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Ava Williams has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.