Before being delivered to a customer, a product is carefully packed in a box. Packaging ensures identification of the product in the box and is promoted with a high-quality label. Not just promotion, labelling also helps in delivering the information about the product to the customer. Labelling when done in the right way making the product stand out from the same products of different brands. Labels on edible items let the consumer know about the ingredients in the food item.
Types of Labels Used for Marketing
There are various types of product labels used for marketing two of which are explained below:
- Branded Product Labels – These labels are used to identify the products along with promoting the brand that manufactures that product. These are of two types – removable and non-removable. From the name, it is clear that the removable labels can be removed easily while the latter one is permanent.
- Eco-Labels – These types of labels are mostly used on food items and other such consumer items. These are made from eco-friendly material.
Why are Product Labels important?
Product labels are important due to the following reasons:
- Product labels give information about the content of the product like ingredients and other such things.
- Labels guide us how to use that product by giving proper instructions. It also lists safety warning about the specific product.
- Labels provide information about the product given by the law on the use of that product.
- Labels also provide information about the price of the product.
Labelling is thus essential to promote the brand and to communicate with the consumer. There are several agencies dealing in label printing services to print product labels. An attractive product label will instantly attract the attention of the viewer. Businesses should make sure that the product label is printed in high-quality.