People often have multiple email accounts, which they use for different purposes. For example, you may have one account for personal correspondence and a separate account for business matters. Sometimes you may find it difficult to manage multiple email accounts and keep track of the different messages sent by your contact. This article will give you’re a general overview on how to set up your ATT email account on MS Outlook so you can manage your emails on one platform. You can also call the ATT Email Customer Care Number and consult a trained email expert to get a better idea about how to access your ATT account using MS Outlook.
Steps to set up ATT email on MS Outlook
Microsoft Outlook popular email application that allows you to add different email addresses and manage your accounts more efficiently. You can refer to the steps mentioned below to connect your ATT email account to MS Outlook:
- Step 1: Login into Microsoft Outlook and go to the file section. Click the ‘Info’ option and go to your account settings.
- Step 2: Look for the ‘Email’ section under settings and click ‘New.’ You will see a radio button beside ‘Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP’.
- Step 3: You will have to select the appropriate option to manually configure the server settings so that you can set up your ATT email account.
- Step 4: Enter your ATT account details, including your full email address and password, in the give fields and proceed to the server settings.
- Step 5: Choose ‘POP3’ as the account type and enter ‘pop.att.yahoo.com’ and ‘smtp.att.yahoo.com’ as the incoming mail and outgoing mail server, respectively.
- Step 6: Select the ‘Outgoing Server’ tab and checkmark the box that reads ‘My Outgoing Server requires authentication.’
- Step 7: You can also click the relevant radio button to indicate you want to use the same settings as the incoming mail server.
- Step 8: Open the ‘Advanced tab’ and click the on the box that reads ‘This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL).’
- Step 9: Make sure you change the port number to 995 and change the SMTP field number to 465.
While entering the server settings, you must remember to type the data exactly as it is given in the steps mentioned above. In case you have trouble completing the steps, or if you cannot set up your email account, you can call the ATT Email Tech Support and ask for additional technical assistance to resolve the issue. A team of well-trained email experts are available 24 hours a day and will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the ATT setup process or give you the best solution to solve any ATT email errors you may encounter.
Source URL: How to set up ATT email on MS Outlook