If the users wish to create a backup for their AOL Desktop Gold data, the process to get it done is really simple. Once the users AOL gold download on a new system, they can create a backup and enjoy using their old files; the users can also retrieve their emails as well. The users can do this in multiple ways, and it completely depends on the users on how they wish to get it done. The users can learn more about this process by going through the complete blog; they also have the option of connecting with customer service, where they would get all the required assistance.
Ways to create Backup for AOL Desktop Gold
The users can create the backup for AOL Desktop Gold using the below-given ways. The methods which the users can use are as given below:
Method 1: Import and Export data to another system
If you wish to have your old data and emails on your system which is newly set up with AOL Desktop Gold, then you can get this done by following the below given steps:
- The users would have to sign in to their AOL Desktop Gold account
- Then they would have to access their settings option, where they would have to click on the ‘My Data’ option.
- Further, you would have to select the ‘Import’ or Export’ option.
- Then you would have to select the files that you wish to move.
- When you are exporting the files, you would need to create a password which would be required while you import the files.
Method 2: Import AOL Gold data from a previous version
If you are using a new account for AOL Gold then you can easily import the data from your previous accounting using the below gives simple steps:
- The users would have to log into the AOL Account.
- Now they would have select the option of ‘File.’
- Further click on the option of ‘Import Wizard.’
- The users would now have to press the ‘OK’ button to initiate the process.
- The user would have to click on ‘OK’ once again to complete the process.
Method 3: Create an easy backup to your AOL Desktop Gold
- The users would have to start with searching for the file named .abi.
- Then they would have to select the folder ‘C_America Online 9.0.
- Further click on the option to organize the folder.
- Now choose the option of ‘Edit/Copy.’
- Then you would have the freedom to choose any folder where you wish to locate the backup file.
- Then you can go to the menu and select the ‘Edit/Paste’ option.
This is a common query which the users come across after they install AOL desktop gold on their system. If the users come across any other issue while incorporating the above-given steps, they have the option of connecting with the customer care and availing professional assistance.
Read more: AOL gold download link
Source URL: How Do I Backup My AOL Desktop Gold