Using the printer with Wi-Fi connection is quite helpful and remove the excessive wire connections. It also helps you to provide better connectivity without the wire fixing issues. Now you only need to get a proper solution to establish a Wi-Fi connection to your HP printer. It is well understood that the HP printers are the most advanced printing device that is intended to work on available Wi-Fi network with fast speed. The setup process for HP printers are quite easy, and it can be done on your own. This blog will help you to find an easy solution. But also you can contact at HP printer contact number for better assistance.
Easy process to setup Wi-Fi on HP printer:
There are several methods for you to process the easy steps to set up the HP printer with Wi-Fi network. You can check these points to get the proper set up solutions:
- HP auto wireless connect
This is an easy process that comes with particular computers and can process a wireless printing process. You can check the compatibility of your system then proceed to this method. In this internet will not be available for you, so make sure you have saved your work. Now follow these steps:
- Install the software for your printer and run it.
- Now follow the screen instructions.
- You need to select a network (Ethernet/Wireless) as the connection type.
- Now select the option to send my wireless settings to the printer.
- Wireless setup wizard
If you have not installed the auto wireless connect software, then you can follow these steps:
- Go to the control panel on the printer.
- Then you need to click on the setup and Network.
- Now you will get a list of available wireless networks.
- You have to select your network and enter the password.
- In case you don’t get your wireless connection listed you can add it manually.
- USB setup process
- In a third attempt, you can set up a Wi-Fi network with these steps:
- You need to connect a USB temporarily between your printer and computer.
- Now when you connect or disconnect the USB, you get a message from the software.
- Now according to the message instruction, you can set up the Wi-Fi connection.
- In some cases, the software may automatically find a way to connect with your printer.
Get the HP support for further assistance;
Are you are unable to get the easy solution and can’t manage to connect your HP printer with a Wi-Fi network then you should call at HP helpline number and get the expert support with a professional approach.
How to Setup Wifi on HP Printer- Forum
Connecting the HP printer with Wi-Fi network is quite easy, and you have many methods to do so. Here are some easy steps that can solve your issue:
- Turn on your printer on then go to the control panel.
- Now you need to select setup option then click on the network
- There will be a list of printers displayed on the screen.
- You have to choose your network from the list.
- If it is not given, you can add it manually.
These steps are easy to follow, and you can set up your printer with Wi-Fi network. In case you find any trouble you can contact at HP contact number and get the easy support.
May Also Read – Dell Printer Phone Number
How to Setup Wifi on HP Printer- Classified
HP printers are quite easy to set up with a wireless network, and it makes the process of printing a lot easier. It helps you remove the excessive wire network and make you free from the extra burden. Now you have multiple options to connect your printer with Wi-Fi network. You can use the automatic process with the help of HP auto connect software that comes with particular computers. You can also do this by choosing the manual process. You can go to the control panel and search your network there and connect to the printer. In case you need any expert support call at dell printer support number and get the prominent support.