There are a couple of important things which you need to know regarding the light fitting installation before getting started.
- All the electric power is specifically fed through the meter to your breaker panel. There is no power to the boxes or wires in the house in case you shut something off at the panel.
- In case you shit something off at the switch then, it does not necessarily mean that there is no power to the wires in the electrical box.
- At the time of looking at the wires, you should know that white is neutral, red or black is the current and copper or green is considered as ground.
- You should not stick a bobby pin into an electrical outlet.
The Things Needed
Here is given a list of things which you will need to install or replace a light fixture. It includes:
- Wire strippers
- Voltage detector (not strictly necessary but, it is a highly recommended thing)
- Light fixture (it is considered to be a simple pull chain fixture which is pictured but most of the fixtures are installed in a similar way)
- Wire nuts which again depends on your fixture
- Work light or flashlight in case you are working in an area without natural light
In this way, it is evident from the above section that these steps which are related to the installation of the light fixture or Cabling in Adelaide are needed to be essentially followed.
Read more articles about electricians here at - https://topsitenet.com/article/204971-what-are-the-most-important-information-regarding-the-electrical-switchboard-upg/