Most of you have greater capacity than what you actually reflecting. With a gradual process of development in thinking, you can achieve self-improvement. You have to be dynamically willing to become an excellent thinker. With hard work and consistent learning, you can improve critical thinking every day. It is not a process of the single day rather it takes weeks and months to change habits and thought process. Over a period of development, you can inhabit the traits of a critical thinker.
For writing an impeccable essay, two most important elements are Creative writing and Critical thinking. Many students seek essay help from professionals who already have these two qualities. You might be wondering how to develop yourself as a critical thinker? The eminence of critical thinking helps a student throughout life.
With regular practice and accepting problems and challenges in thinking, you can develop as a thinker. Using below given 9 strategies, you can motivate yourself to become a critical thinker.
1. Don’t waste your time: Many of the human beings waste their free time, rather than using it productively. Sometimes people fail to plan their time proper which leads to many negative consequences. Why don’t you spend your time practicing critical thinking rather than normally wasting your time? Instead of scrolling down Instagram or Facebook, spend your time on thinking and evaluating your strengths and weakness. For example, if you seek essay help for completing your persuasive essay, see what is the problem due to which you are lacking. Find ways to use and improve your strengths. Every person has some weaknesses and you should try to reduce your weaknesses to minimal and eradicate them from roots. In situations when you find negative, make the best attempt to be affirmative. Ask yourself questions like, what should I do with my life?
2. Solve problems every day: Find problems and start working on those problems at the beginning of your day. Find logical elements to solve the problem and detect the root cause of the problem. Relate the issue with your goals and needs. State the problem in the form of a question and make it as precise as possible. While dealing, find what factors can help you to get out of those problems. In case you need some information, find that information and work actively to figure out the relevant piece of information only. Figure out if you have any alternative for the short term.
3. Heighten your intellectual standard: Internalize awareness and work on achieving clarity, accuracy, and logic with in-depth knowledge. Work on achieving excellence in stating, elaborating, illustrating, and exemplifying your point, opinion, or idea. Write a critical analysis essay every day and get essay help from an expert critical thinker.
4. Read and evaluate journals: Every week pick a topic and read the journal for it. Find if the situation provided in the journal is relevant and significant to you. Focus on one problem at one time. Give a response to the situation and be specific while giving your response. Analyze what is written in the journal and assess the implication of the analysis done by you. Utilize your time productively with essay writing for analyzing how good you are in evaluating journals.
5. Change your characteristics: There are some people who strive to reshape some of the characteristics. It is not about changing yourself completely rather is about reshaping your character to become a better person. Work on improving yourself, and your habits. Some students feel shy to ask for essay help, in fact, they admit it that they tend to become defensive when other person tries to tell mistakes. One should admit the mistake and work on improving the behavior and mistakes every day.
6. Answer to ethical dilemmas: You should not be egocentric and bias in your opinions. In situations when your classmate needs essay help from you, what will you do? Will you assist or think that he/she will gain more marks than you? Get an answer for such contemplating questions and think what will you do under such situations. In an ethical dilemma, when you find a purse that felt out of the pocket of a person in front of you, what will you do? Will you pick it and keep it with you or return it to the same person? Question yourself and find how you behave or react in such situations of an ethical dilemma.
7. Be emotional and change the way you see things: In this world, one situation can be defined in different ways. Everyone should be charged positively and avoid negative things. Many times, people feel frustrated and become sad. In need of help and support, many people lead to depression. It can be a need for essay help for completing academic tasks on-time or emotional support when you lost your loved one. By giving a positive definition to every situation and not thinking negatively, you can be happy otherwise you would be sad.