AOL email is among the top rated email services which are available in the market. Amidst the various options available, there are chances that the users would want to discontinue the services provided to them by AOL email. For this, the users would have to cancel their AOL email subscription. The process of canceling the AOL email subscription is a natural process, and AOL provides the users with complete support. There aren’t significant formalities that you would have to and can quickly get done with the whole process. The users can learn about the actual process which they would have to follow by undergoing this entire blog; they can also seek assistance by connecting with AOL Email Customer Service Number.
Accurate way to cancel AOL Email Subscription
The users can easily undertake the below-given steps when they wish to cancel their paid subscription with AOL email:
- The users would have to access the official website using Myaccount.aol.com.
- Then you would have to navigate to the option of ‘My Services’ and further into the option of ‘Subscriptions.’
- You would then get the plan details of your subscription and then you would have to select the option of ‘Manage’ which would be next to your plan.
- Further, you would have to verify your account for security purposes.
- After you have verified your account, you would then have to click on the option of “Cancel.’
- Then on the page, you are currently viewing, look at the bottom where you would see the option of ‘Cancel My Billing’ click on this.
- You would then receive a drop-down menu where you would have to mention the reason for canceling the subscription.
- After you have completed all the above-given steps, click on ‘Cancel My Billing.’
Steps to cancel your Premium Subscription
If you are using the premium subscription and now you wish to cancel it, then you can follow the below-given steps to discontinue the subscription:
- Access the Myaccount.aol.com and then select the ‘My services’ option.
- Further, you would have to choose the ‘Subscriptions’ option.
- Then you would have to find your plan from the list and then choose the ‘Manage’ option which is in front of it.
- Now you can choose the option of ‘cancel billing’ and then put in the specific reason for canceling the subscription.
- You would also have to click on the cancel link option which is at the bottom of the page to complete the process.
When you follow the above-given steps accurately, then you would efficiently be able to cancel the AOL email subscription. The steps that have been mentioned above are straightforward and does not require much assistance. If you do get caught up with some issue, then you can connect with AOL Email Customer Service. This service is effectively accessible on a 24-hour basis and is free of charge. The professionals at this service are highly trained and experienced. They would ensure that you get complete guidance on how to cancel the subscription.
Read more: AOL Email Support number
Source URL: How to cancel AOL email Subscription