We offer you digital marketing services in Houstonwith an experienced content writer who works according to buyer personas to identify exactly what audience's goals and challenges are about your business. At digital marketing agency Houston, we want to make your web content to help them meet goals, and overcome their challenges.
If we talk about your content format, there are tons of things you need to try. Here are digital marketing Houston Companyhas some options which will suggest you at each stage of the buyer's journey:
- Blog posts:A good option for increasing your organic traffic when you paired it with a strong SEO and keyword strategy.
- Infographics:It increases your chances of being found through social media when the audience shares your content.
- Short videos:Easy to access and presentable it can help your brand get found by fresh audiences by hosting your videos on platforms like YouTube.
- EBooks:A great option for lead generation and they are more comprehensive than a blog post or infographic, meaning someone is more likely to exchange their contact information to receive it.
- Research reports:A high-value content piece best for lead generation. It can also helpful for your industry and work an awareness stage though, as they're often picked-up by the media or industry press.
- Webinars:As they're more detailed, and an interactive form of video content, they are an effective consideration stage content format as they offer more comprehensive content than a blog post or short video.
- Case studies:If you have detailed case studies on your website it can be an effective form of content for those customers who are ready to purchase, as it helps you positively influence their decision.
- Testimonials:If your case studies not fit in your business, having short testimonials on your website is a good alternative for your business growth. For B2C brands, think a little more about the testimonials. If your business is of clothing, these might require some photos to give some ideas like how other people styled a shirt or dress, pulled from a branded hashtag where people can contribute.
For further guidance, you can take help from our digital marketing agency Texas.