How do I get my old HP printer to work with Windows 10?
How to install non-compatible printer drivers on Windows 10
1. Right-click on the driver file.
2. Click on Troubleshoot compatibility.
3. Click on Troubleshoot program.
4. Check the box that says The program worked in earlier versions of Windows but won't install or run now.
5. Click on Next.
6. Click on Windows 7.
7. Click on Next.
8. Click on Test the program.
800 customer service numbers is a one-stop solution for all your technical issue related to any product. We have a team of highly skilled experts that work 24x7